In 1923 the first floor of the Pioneer School was built with the completion of the second floor in 1928. This building was later converted into a museum which was officially opened in 1974. In 1981, the museum was declared a Heritage Property. Remnants from our past have been collected and donated to commemorate our history.
All original rural school sites in the area have been marked with commemorative plaques.
For more information please contact Sandra LeBarre at (306) 874-2829 or Ruby Lindsay at (306) 874-5723