Town of Naicam: Community Enhancement Co-ordinator (DEADLINE EXTENDED)
The Town of Naicam is urgently seeking a motivated, energetic Community Enhancement Co-ordinator to work 20-30 hours per week. This is a permanent position to be filled by August 8th, 2016.
- Public Relations with clubs, organizations, patrons, general public and neighboring municipalities
- External Communications – receive event promotional materials from various community organizations and distribute the material/information through bulletins, regular newsletters, local paper, radio, posters, changeable sign, email networks, web page, Facebook and other forms of communication.
- Handle the correspondence of council, board and/or department as directed at a duly constituted board meeting; in a timely manner.
- Liaison between council or board and community groups
- Provide direct and indirect personnel and material resources to community groups
- Basic bookkeeping services for local community organizations and preparation of financial statements.
- Submit written reports to regular meetings of council and attend in person the meetings on a request basis
The Town of Naicam offers a benefit package and a negotiable salary dependent on experience and qualifications. Please state expected wages in resume. Duties are to commence as soon as possible. Please see Town Administration for a detailed job description. Letters of application with resume and references will be accepted in person, by mail or e-mail until 4:00 pm, August 8th, 2016 or until a suitable candidate is found. Submit to:
Town of Naicam, Box 238, 208 1st Ave N., Naicam, SK S0K 2Z0
Ph: 306-874-2280 or Fax: 306-874-5444