The Town of Naicam is a REACT member.
- Truck pickup every Tuesday (except holidays) – have your tagged garbage out before 8:00 am.
- Check with the town office to see if you are front street or back alley pickup for certain times of the year (Summer vs Winter).
- Front yard pickup starts October 1st.
- Every standard size black garbage bag requires one yellow REACT tag. These can be purchased at the Town Office – 5 tags for $7.50, or at either grocery store (Prairie North Coop-Naicam or Shop Easy Foods) for $1.50/tag.
You may also haul your own garbage (or compost items) to the land fill site. It is located ½ mile east of town on Hwy #349.
Hours of operation are:
Saturdays 9am to 5pm (year round-except holidays)
Wednesdays 1pm to 6pm (May 1-September 30)
One standard size bag of garbage at the land fill site is $1.00 or half a REACT tag. Accepted items and prices (truckloads, furniture, etc.) are determined by the REACT employee on-site or by calling the REACT office at 1-306-682-1955.
Blue recycling bins, picked up and sorted by REACT, are located across from the municipal office at 208 1st Ave N. Recycling items such as paper, cardboard, glass, plastic, milk containers, etc. can be placed in the bins. They do not need to be sorted. Click for details on what can be recycled. Recycling Information
Compost is not handled by the Town of Naicam.
- The transfer station accepts compost and tree branches at NO CHARGE regardless of its state of decomposition.