The Town of Naicam is a REACT member.
- Truck pickup every Tuesday (except holidays) – have your tagged garbage out before 10:00 am.
- Sept 1 – April 30: Front street pickup (for everyone)*
- May 1 – August 31: Back Alley pickup. If you do not have a back alley, please use front street year round.*
- Every standard size black garbage bag requires one yellow REACT tag. These can be purchased at the Town Office – $2.50/tag or 5 tags for $12.50, or at Prairie North Coop Grocery for $2.50/tag.
*Resolution of Council #144/17
You may also haul your own garbage (or compost items) to the land fill site. It is located ½ mile east of town on Hwy #349.
Hours of operation are:
Saturdays 9am to 5pm (year round-except holidays)
Wednesdays 1pm to 6pm (May 1-September 30)
One standard size bag of garbage at the land fill site is $2.50 or a full REACT tag. Accepted items and prices (truckloads, furniture, etc.) are determined by the REACT employee on-site or by calling the REACT office at 1-306-682-1955.
Blue recycling bins, picked up and sorted by REACT, are located across from the municipal office at 208 1st Ave N. Recycling items such as paper, cardboard, glass, plastic, milk containers, etc. can be placed in the bins. They do not need to be sorted. Click for details on what can be recycled. Recycling Information
Compost is not handled by the Town of Naicam.
- The transfer station accepts compost and tree branches at the charges listed above in the chart provided by REACT.