Below is a listing of Town of Naicam bylaws and policies. This is not a complete listing of ALL bylaws and policies, but a selection that the administration has posted for ease of access for the benefit of the community. We have just begun to post these items and as such the list is not complete, if there is something you would like to see posted, please contact us with your request and it may be accommodated as time allows. We also make an effort to keep this list as up to date as possible, but the time relevancy of the documents cannot be guaranteed.
Building, Zoning, Development
Fences, Shrubs, Trees & Retaining Walls – Regulations: 3-2014, Fence Bylaw
Nuisance Abatement: 9-2012, Nuisance Abatement Bylaw
Zero Tolerance Policy: ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Animal Control: 1-2013, Animal Control Bylaw
Livestock and Poultry Livestock and Poultry No. 96 (1964)
Business Licences: 1-2016 Business licences bylaw
Complaints: Policy 19-2016 Complaints by the Public
Finances, Billing & Taxes
False Alarm Policy (Fire Department): P001-2019 Fire Dept False Alarm Policy
Building, Renovations Demolitions
- Permits are required for Building or Demolition prior to changes being made to your structure, Plumbing or Electrical, or prior to any new construction or demolition beginning. There is a permit application fee and drawings required to be submitted to Town Council for approval.
- Renovations to existing buildings that are not structural may not require a permit. Contact the office for details.
- No permits are required for fences, trees, shrubbery, or retaining walls, but a bylaw is in place to control placement, allowable height, etc.
Many of our permit applications are available online as fillable or printable PDF forms.
Special Occasions, Fireworks & Fundraising
Permits are required by anyone planning the following:
- Special Occasions (community events, fundraisers and other special occasions) – permits required and available from the Municipal Office.
- Fireworks – permits required and available from the Municipal Office.
- Groups must obtain a Lottery Licenses for all raffles. Licenses for raffles with a total prize value of less than $2,500 are available from the Municipal Office.
- Charitable Gaming Licenses for Bingos, Texas Hold’em Tournaments, Monte Carlo (Mock Casino) events, Draws, etc. are regulated by and available from the SLGA (Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming).
Many of our license and permit applications are available online as fillable or printable PDF forms.